Thursday, September 17, 2026

Book Tour - Zombie Zoo: Adventures in Tub (Felix & Ninja, #1) by Melanie Abed

Zombie Zoo:
Adventures in Tub
Felix & Ninja #1

by

Melanie Abed

Middle Grade / Mystery

Publisher: Oculus

Publishing Date: September 15, 2026

Page count: 244 pages

SYNOPSIS:

Creepy, clever, and laugh‑out‑loud funny, ZOMBIE ZOO blends STEM investigation, paranormal mystery, and friendship forged in chaos.

When mysterious bioluminescent green goo turns orphans into wood‑eating zombies, 13‑year‑old naturalist Felix can’t hide in his tree fort anymore—someone unleashed this plague deliberately, and they’re still out there. Forced to team up with Ninja, a shadow‑dwelling orphan who trusts no one, Felix must trade his field journal for action. Two loners with opposite methods—Felix relies on scientific observation and data; Ninja depends on instinct and spycraft—race to uncover who released the plague and find a cure before their wooden island town of Spinachi is devoured. As the outbreak spreads and Doc Brunne’s loyalties crumble, buildings collapse, and clues point to sabotage, the pair must solve the mystery, deploy a cure, and learn to trust—before they become the next victims.

First in a 5-book series exploring the territories of Tub. Perfect for readers who loved Goosebumps, Amari and the Night Brothers, Last Kids on Earth, It Found Us, and anyone ready for a zombie adventure where being different might just save the world.

CLICK TO PURCHASE!

| Amazon | BAM! | Barnes & Noble | Bookshop.org | Walmart |

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

In kindergarten my life’s goal was to become a teacher who wore only pink and ate French fries all day long. Now that I’ve matured, my goal in life is to become a Miss Marple-Sherlockian-Jedi Knight—I'm totally serious, it's a real thing.

I love stories, and I've had the privilege of working in Hollywood for over a decade in many different capacities, working with celebrities, directors (I'm married to one, plus he's my illustrator), and a few executives (the head-honcho types that I can't talk about because I signed confidentiality waivers). I’m not sure any of these people would have hired me if they knew I had a closet full of mint condition Star Wars toys…

However, the life of a freelancer is not for the faint of heart. I’ve kept myself busy with my extracurricular activities, from skydiving to scuba diving, a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, a degree in Fine Art, an M.A. in Psychology (with a focus in Neuroscience), and a few other things that I like to keep top secret. …Some people think I'm a spy, but I'll never tell!

September 14th
Boys’ Mom Reads! – Promotional Post
The Book Dutchesses – Promotional Post

September 15th

September 16th

September 17th
Guatemala Paula Loves to Read – Promotional Post

September 18th
the violet west – Review

September 19th
Ilovebooksandstuffblog – Promotional Post

September 20th
Mx. Phoebe’s Viewpoint – Review, Favorite Quotes

Virtual book tour services provided by

No comments:

Post a Comment